Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tis The Season

Tis the season...... I had been wanting to put out my Christmas decorations for quite a few weeks now, I love the comfy and cozy feeling of my house when it is all decorated for Christmas. I made myself wait as long as I could. On Saturday Timmy was hunting and Brody and I were just hanging around the house so we started decorating. I still am not completely done but most of the way. I am still excited this week for Thanksgiving and being with family. I definitely remember what I am so thankful for and I count my blessings each and every day.

My Little Helper


Brody loved helping me decorate the tree..
Oh Christmas Tree!

I hope everyone has a fantastic Thanksgiving, remember what you are thankful for!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Pretty! We put our tree up tonight too!

Brandi said...

Love your tree!!!! This time of year is the best!!

Jessica said...

Your tree looks great! You did a good job!!

KJJ Houston said...

LURV your tree, you must do a tutorial on how you did those giant tucks!?! What did you use to keep the tucks "put" ?

Anonymous said...

Love your tree and brody's apron is rockin!

Kim said...

Gorgeous tree!! Brody is too cute as always! :)
I love this time of year as well!