Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

2 Months

Hudson Trent Two Months Old

Hudson Trent is two months old today and it is hard to believe! It seems like time is just flying by, I want my babies to stay little forever! Hudson is absolutely precious and the best baby ever! I have been so lucky to of been blessed with two good babies! He is starting to wake up more and is very alert when he is awake but sleeps alot too. I like to call him my lazy baby. He is so calm and content. He is still pretty much sleeping thru the night with an occasional wake up for the paci or to eat. He is wearing size 2 diapers and 3 months in clothes and I bet he weighs about 13 lbs. He loves to be in his swing, his crib, but most of all someones arm:)

Happy 2 Months to my precious little angel!!!!













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he is adorable! makes me want a little boy!