Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My life Lately

My life lately has been wild, crazy, hectic, exciting, wonderful, amazing, fulfilling, busy, fun, and blessed!!!
Having two children is alot different than just having one but in a good way!! My days seem a little more hectic and crazy and I may not have a minute to sit down or ever get peace and quiet but I wouldn't have it any other way. This is the life I dreamed of, I always dreamed of having my own children and a full, loud house. I imagine that in a few years when Hudson gets a little bigger it will really be a wild house with two boys! We have all adjusted well to having sweet Hudson in our family and we don't remember our lives before him now. I may not always be dressed every day and I may smell like spit up the majority of the time and my yoga pants are my best friend but I wouldn't want it any other way!!!!!!!

                    Brody staring out the window at his Uncle Titus playing basketball!


I had my 6 week post partum check up last week and this is what I saw next to me. I remember my first visits when I had some minor complications and each visit when I felt that relief when I heard his heartbeat and I felt so blessed as I had my healthy baby boy with me.

A little Easter sneak peak for my boys!

Brody and his baseball bunny Max, from build-a-bear. He had to get a picture with him since he was wearing his baseball jersey too!
Hudson is sweet dreamin
Hudson's 1st pair of Keds
Hudson Trent
Hudson throwing his arm up, this is how he lays alot!

2 comments:

Baby Momma said...

Such a blessed Momma! Yoga pants are my best friends too...my husband calls yoga pants and a t shirt my "uniform" around the house lol.

Unknown said...

Your boys are so sweet! They will be best friends. xo