Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hudsons' 2 month check up



Hudson turned 9 weeks yesterday and he also had his 2 month well check-up. He is doing great and definitely very healthy (yay). He weighs 14 lb and 1 oz and was 25 inches long. He did pretty good with his shots and just screamed for a minute until I picked him up and he was fine. He did end up waking up with a fever today from the shots but was acting fine and it didn't last long.

Oh my poor baby right after his shots (and yes I did pick him right up but layed him back down to change his diaper and he just wanted to be held!)
Me & my sweet baby boy! Where does the time go? Oh and I decided to cut all of my hair off on Friday!

Hudson Trent

My happy baby!


His 1st little shot site and band-aid




2 comments:

Mrs. Mama said...

gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

My Hudson is 5 1/2 months old. I didn't know of that many Hudson's when we named him, but now I am seeing more and more. I am still SO in love with his name, and enjoy hearing it!

My Hudson is 17 pounds. We have a Chicco Keyfit 30 carseat. The newborn insert is supposed to come out when the baby weighs 11 pounds. I didn't realize that, so I though I would pass it along to you.