Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Hudson Trent- 3 Months Old

Hudson Trent
3 Months Old

It seems like time keeps passing by faster and faster. It is hard to believe that Hudson is already 3 months old! I love watching him grow and meet the milestones month by month. He is really starting to get a little personality. He is such a happy baby, especially in the mornings. He has started laughing and smiling and when I see that precious smile my heart just melts!!!!! He is quite a big boy and weighs about 15 lbs. He is wearing 3-6 months in clothes and a size 2 in diapers! He is a great sleeper and pretty much sleeps right thru the night, right beside his momma! He is such a happy and sweet little boy and I count my blessings every day that I was chosen to be his Momma!!!!!!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

he is so so so handsome!!

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

oh my gosh he is ADORABLE!!!!

time always flies by too fast!! except when at the dentist...it slows down! haha

Brandi said...

I have been away too long. I had no idea you had another baby. He is so beautiful. Congrats!