Pages

Monday, March 16, 2015

Spring into Fashion with LillyBee......



Hey Y'all, who is ready to put away your winter jackets and boots and pull out your adorable wedges, heels, and flats for spring? I know that I am! 

I am so excited to be teaming up with my friend, Jenna from Jackson Five Family Blog to bring y'all a fun "Spring into Fashion" blog event. 

Today I am featuring a product from an adorable company called "Lillybee" The product is the Lillybee Signature Wedge

I was super excited to receive this adorable wedge just in time for SEC and to cheer on my Kentucky Wildcats!


How adorable are the Kentucky Lillybee Wedges? They are so adorable and extremely comfortable! Weather you wear them when rooting for your favorite Team (Go Cats) or just wear them with a stylish outfit you can't go wrong! Aren't they adorable?


                      


Lillybee offers super cute flats and rain boots that are also perfect for this time of year! Not only do they offer the perfect shoes to cheer on your favorite team but they also offer for your Sorority as well! Check out all of their footwear by visiting:


Make sure you like Lillybee on Facebook and follow their Twitterand Instagram accounts to stay up to day with their latest styles!

Happy (almost) Spring-- we'll be back this week for more Spring Into Fashion fun!




No comments: