Pages

Monday, March 23, 2015

Spring into Spring with Clark's.....


Hey Ya'll I am back with another great review and item for our Spring into Fashion blog event!

I don't know about you but I absolutely love shoes and finding a comfortable pair at an affordable price is even better! I love boots, flip flops, and heels but as a mother of 3 little boys I love a comfortable yet stylish pair of flats!

Clarks have been around and been shoemakers since 1835. They offer shoes for Men, Women, and Children. They have so many different styles from boots, to wedges, heels, to flats. Clarks offers free shipping + Free Returns every day!!

Today from Clarks I am featuring the Grayson Erica flat in Metallic Gold. I love wearing flats and sometimes they aren't very comfortable but this Grayson Erica flat is so comfortable I didn't even want to take them off! They are the perfect metallic gold to go with any outfit and so comfortable you can't even tell you are wearing a flat.




Head on over to Clarks to check out there wide selection of shoes for Men, Women, and Children... you won't be disappointed!
USSS15SQ_clarks_history


No comments: