Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2008

I am so hungry!!!!

I am so hungry!! I have been like a bottomless pit, everything sounds so good, and I could eat and eat and eat all day long!!!! It sure is going to catch up with me! I also want to say a special thanks to Brittany Esham for telling me how wonderful Ice Cream Cake Donuts were and how I just needed to go try them, well I did, and now I'm addicted. Great. I will have to make sure after I have these sweet baby boy, I get started on my exercising!! My mom has already promised me that she will watch him for at least an hour a day so I can go out and exercise. I keep telling Timmy I promise I will look like I used to. He just kinda laughs and smiles, I don't think he believes me.
So I went to Baby Heaven on Monday aka. Babies R us. I love that store!!! Me, my sister, and my 2 adorable nephews went and we were there for 2 1/2 hours, looking and registering. It was fun! There are so many different things to choose from. I also registered online at Wal-Mart.

So.. I had showed my picture of the Sailboat Bedding I had ordered from Pottery Barn, well I got it in and it was really cute but not what I thought it was going to be, so I sent it back. Timmy begged me to let him pick out he stuff for the baby's room, he was excited so I said ya know that sounds like a great idea. You pick it out, you paint it, you set up the furniture, and I will sit in it.. so that's the deal. Well he got online and what do you think he ordered? Sports bedding.. and yes he did it. He ordered everything from the bed stuff, to the lamp, to the hamper, etc. He got it all. I will say it is cute and I need to face the fact that I am having a little boy, and a sports room would probably be heaven. Wait.. what if he doesn't even like sports? His daddy would die. So anyways.. it should be here in about 2 weeks along with he furniture we ordered. I had wanted white furniture so I did get that. We had to hunt everywhere and I found a set I liked. Simplicity Ellis is the name, and shipping was outrageous on every site for it and then i got lucky and found wal mart carried it too so I ordered store to tore and the shipping is free, we will just go to our Wal-Mart to pick it up. Here is the furniture we have ordered so far, I couldn't find the picture of the white crib so there it is in cherry but we did get it in white.







And here is the bedding......





Timmy said he wants to paint the room tan and do some stripes and this and that, he will do a good job. I can't wait for it to get done. It will be nice looking at the room and seeing it, not just a plain empty turquoise room.


I keep buying baby things galore!! When me and my sister were at babies r us Carters Brand was having a buy get one 50% off sale so of course we had to buy things. I also found the most adorable little outfit I want to bring Baby Roland home in. It is a one piece baby blue sweater outfit, it is precious. I will take a picture and put it on here sometime. I have also been obsessed with ebay.. here are a few things I have bought. This is only the beginning, I haven't showed Timmy these outfits yet, he will think they are too "baby" or "girly" for our little boy, but I don't care. I love them and this is only the beginning.






I absolutely love these shoes. They are called Robeez. They are just little leather soled shoes and you can get them with all kinds of different objects and things on them. I love them!



I don't have a belly shot from this week just yet, but I will get one!! I have been feeling pretty good. Last week I was really dizzy one day and got sick and my back hurt another day, but all in all I have felt pretty great! We still haven't decided 100% on a name yet, so I guess I will continue calling him Baby Boy Roland.

No comments: