Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Daddy always makes me smile and laugh





This is just how happy Brody is at 5:00 in the morning!!!! He loves his daddy so much and he always plays with him before he leaves for work and Brody just smiles and smiles and laughs so much!!!! Her loves his daddy and thinks he is so funny! I love seeing them together, it is amazing!

Here is Timmy just getting home from work, we have a routine and Brody is sitting in his bouncy while iI am starting to prepare supper when daddy walks through that door. It's like Brody knows who were waiting on and when Timmy turns that corner and Brody sees him he instantly starts smiling, it is so cute!!

8 comments:

KLC said...

YAY for Timmy having good taste in baseball teams... GO RED SOX!!!

Robin Bair said...

that's an adorable smile!

Amber said...

Sweet baby boy! It must just be boys and their Daddys. Wyatt LOVES Morgan so much. It is like he just bottles up all those grins and holds them for when he gets home.

Kinda stinks though, after all, I am the main care-giver!! haha. I wouldn't have it any other way, and I'm sure you feel the same :)

Stephanie said...

That is sooooo sweet!!! He is such a cutie pie! I love that graham is a morning baby because I AM NOT A MORNING PERSON WHAT SO EVER!!! But when I go in his room and see that big smile on his face, it just melts my heart!

Melissa said...

I adore that last picture.. so sweet!

Misty Rice said...

THose are cute pictures...but I started giggling in one sentence you said "Her loves his daddy and thinks he is so funny."

Still wishing for that girl are you? Just kidding.

corkyshell said...

Absolutely adorable!

Holly said...

THat is too cute!!!

Luke loves when his daddy walks in the door!