Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Advice on a stroller!

I have been looking at new baby gear and I just don't know what I want this time around! I still am un-decided about a double stroller. Part of me wants one so I have it just in case and then the other part of me doesn't know if I would ever use it? I used the Chicco Travel System with Brody, plus we have a jeep jogger stroller, and a graco umbrella stroller! I love a variety of stroller's. I would like to sell myold Chicco Travel System but would keep the other two. Now the question... Do I get a new infant car seat and double stroller or do I just get a new single travel system? I am not wanting to get something super exspensive just in case I would't get much use out of it!

Here are the few I am looking at...... Please let me know if you have or know of anyone that have used these and can give advice :)

Chicco Cortina Together Double Stroller

Contours Options Tandem Stroller
Graco Quattro Tour Duo Stroller

3 comments:

Tickled Pink Mandy said...

I have been wondering the same thing! Let us know what you decide! :)

Unknown said...

I have the Baby Jogger City Select with a glider board and 2 seats and love it! It is super lighweight, easy to use and collapses easily, I have a small SUV and it fits nicely in the back. It is pricey, but I found the color I wanted and tested it at a local store and then started watching Ebay and got a great deal on it! I have had no problems and would definetly recommend to anyone who is going to be first time mommy and for those of us with more than one!

Sarah said...

I have the Graco Quattro Duo && absolutely love it!! I have an almost three year old & 4 month old. I have a carseat compatiable for the baby, but I don't even use it. Just put the back seat all the way down & he just chills :)